Forums

Forum Home > Lesbian Romances > Lesbian Romance series

Tonya Kinzer
Site Owner

Since I love writing stories that get others hot and bothered, I knew I wanted to also write for those readers who love f/f stories. This genre is exploding right now and I think it's great. Readers can now find almost any story that appeals to their imagination and I hope my books do that for you. I want to read YOUR thoughts on this so please join the site so you can post your comments here. You can then post to other site members and start a conversation on your favorite reads and story lines.

My female/female series is about a photographer and his female subjects, because he loves to show the world how beautiful the female body is....clothed...or NOT! He wants to help them explore their vulnerabilities, to realize that there is nothing wrong with enjoying another human being. Too many women in his past were stuck with religious views that nudity is wrong, masterbation is wrong and that enjoying sex is wrong. By posting his photographs in magazines for others to enjoy, he hopes readers and viewers can free themselves from the old-school thoughts.

Several of his models are females that he's helped to see how beautiful they are and has been able to change their inner thoughts about their bodies. He's also been able to get his girls to bring in new models for him to mold and show to the world while at the same time, watch them grow as their beliefs change. I hope you're looking forward to the new series....Through His Lens. This is a tentative series title so that may change but the concept won't. Is this a series you might be interested in reading? I'd love to see your comments here. Thanks for stopping in!

July 29, 2014 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tonya Kinzer
Site Owner

Good news! Book one, Dreams Do Come True, is scheduled to release Jan 23, 2015. More info and pre-orders are on the webpage for Through His Lens - stop over. Pre-orders will be received before the rest of the world gets it.

The book tour for Dreams begins Jan 19th with contests and a grand prize giveaway of a Kindle FIRE. Don't miss this. Watch my blog and FaceBook for info on the contests and links to tour stops.

Thank you to those also interested in book two in the series!

--
January 6, 2015 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.